Re: SQL Server registration failed because of the connection failure displayed below

From: linda deng[MS] (lideng@online.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/29/02

From: lideng@online.microsoft.com (linda deng[MS])
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 06:16:59 GMT

Hi Peter,

Please make sure that the password of 'sa' is correct. If you are not sure,
please re-set it according to my previous post.

Sincerely,

Linda Deng
Microsoft Support Engineer

  • Re: Functions and parameters in DLL
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... "Peter B" wrote in message ...
  • Re: Got it!
    ... This posting is provided 'AS IS' with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... "Peter" wrote in message ... >> Siew Moi ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.com.add_ins)
  • Re: Warning Message for SET Operation
    ... This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... "Peter" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
  • Re: Error Message
    ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... "Peter" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.setup)
  • Re: deactivate Macros
    ... > Hi Peter ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights ... >>> I want to prevent Macros by using WordBasic. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)