SQL 6.5

From: amy (amywang66@hotmail.com)
Date: 07/08/02

From: "amy" <amywang66@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 13:25:26 -0700

We still have a system using SQL 6.5.

Since I am not familiar with SQL 6.5, I got confused wiht
the database device

I right click the database name TEST and then click edit
and the data size is 2500 MB and data space available is 0.
I also check the database device for this database:
TEST_data and size is 2500 mb and max size is 10000 mb.
It looks like the database device is full but all
operation contunue as normal.

My question is:
1.Does the 0 available space mean the database device is
too small or just mean all device space has been assign to
database?
2. Do I need to change the database device or database
size or it increase automatically?
3. Is there any option can set the database and database
device increase automatically, like sql 7, until the disk
full?
4. When I tried to change the size from 2500 mb to 2600mb
and click change now, it changed back to 2500 immediatly
and did nothing, How should I do?

5. How can I monitor the system to see if there's enough
space for database?

Thanks a lot

Thanks