Trouble with sa password

From: Namir Rodriguez (namir_rodriguez@hotmail.com)
Date: 07/04/02

From: "Namir Rodriguez" <namir_rodriguez@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 07:11:01 -0700

Hi all!..

I have a SQL Server with 25 jobs running.... The jobs
executes Database Maintenance Plans over the databases and
other run DTS Packages...

When I change the 'sa' password, all the jobs fail with
the message:
Invalid password for user sa

What can I do, I need to change de sa password

Relevant Pages

  • Re: DTS packages problem
    ... www.SQLDTS.com - The site for all your DTS needs. ... >I have many DTS packages. ... This problem can be fixed if I will recreate schedule jobs from ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.dts)
  • Re: Trouble with sa password
    ... In EM goto Management Folder>SQL Server Agent. ... HTH ... > I have a SQL Server with 25 jobs running.... ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: How to improve this..
    ... Look at global variables that DTS can accept. ... > a dozen jobs, each with 4 steps to the other server when hopefully by ... > Operating System Command ... > the jobs with say one stored procedure which I could call from the ASP ...
  • Re: Synchronization of Primary Sites not working
    ... Thanks Kim, I think we will evaluate that possibility. ... But do you think the long slow jobs because of large amounts of traffic over ... > If the packages you need to send down are to big for the network links ... >> to one of the Primary Child Sites. ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
  • RE: Synchronization of Primary Sites not working (Pt 2)
    ... folder of the Primary Child Site with the problem. ... > they are being sent at High Priority but your packages default to Medium ... > also stall any Medium priority jobs as well. ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)