protected storage

From: Be_Polite (
Date: 07/03/02

From: "Be_Polite" <>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 10:54:35 -0700

Don't you flood this board again. Sending once is enough
for every to see. Don't be rude!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: SCCM 2007 Sp1 and Bits error message
    ... For the MMC HF, there is a bug within the detection code, once you have applied it, ignore this warning message. ... As for BITS, make sure that all components of IIS that are required are installed, once they are all installed this setup will continue. ... Background Intelligent Transfer Service is not installed and/or IIS 6 WMI compatibility component for IIS7 is not installed on this computer or remote IIS host, or setup was unable to verify remote IIS settings because IIS common components were not installed on the site server computer. ...
  • Re: IIS and Symantec NIS 2004
    ... My system worked just fine before installing Symantec Internet Security. ... IIS.msc is executed from the mmc console or from a link, ... process that just hangs. ... > Ok, if w3svc is up, then IIS is running, the error is related to IIS MMC. ...
  • Re: Windows XP FTP - access denied
    ... This is standard way of how we refer the IIS management ... MMC is microsoft management console which most of the product uses to host ... Open IIS MMC ...
  • Re: the service did not respond in a timely fashion / the service cannot accept control messages at
    ... > I host 4 dynamic websites in an instance of IIS over an ADSL dial-up modem ... > all the Windows updates downloaded and installed from MS Product Update ... > the MMC snap in tool. ... > Occasionally the traffic to my site dies and an IIS restart is required to ...
  • Granting Web Site Operators Remote MMC Capability
    ... You have to be a local admin to administer IIS... ... >I have a need to allow a Web Site Operator to connect ... >I created a custom single window MMC with his site ... >As an administrator, when I open it, I see his sites. ...