Re: Login issues with Access & SQL

From: Sue Hoegemeier (Sue_H@nomail.please)
Date: 06/18/02

From: Sue Hoegemeier <Sue_H@nomail.please>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 13:08:08 -0600

If you are using SQL Authentication I'm not real sure why
they would be checking use trusted connection.
If you are using SQL Logins, look at the following code for
the connection
ACC: Sample Function to Provide Password for Attached Tables
(Q109829)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q109829
You may also want to check the following to see if it
applies:
ACC: Save Password Check Box Dimmed When Linking ODBC Tables
(Q164003)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q164003

-Sue