Re: Linked Server Login Mapping - strange thing...

From: Mark (Post@here.please)
Date: 06/12/02

From: "Mark" <Post@here.please>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:46:55 -0700

I was actually looking for thoughts, not a bookmark to a
well-known article :-)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Linked Server Login Mapping - strange thing...
    ... > using OpenQuery (syntax is correct) ... > Created a mapping on Linked server security: Local Login ... > systems folks than SQL? ...
  • Re: XML vs SQL Server
    ... The built in factory assumes a common syntax among the ... the DBProvider Factory pattern is an interface-based ... Even if your SQL needs to be changed, ... change the value of the CommandText and everything else is fine. ...
  • Re: Connection.Execute causes untrappable runtime error
    ... Set Recordset = Database.Execute ... If I want to do a delete or Update, I do a Database.Execute ("SQL Syntax") ... I believe that the dataenvironment is the best thing in vb6 (The program are ...
  • Re: SQL, lite lite lite
    ...  'sqllite3' statements are valid SQL expressions, ... how and whether it can include arbitrary Python ... whether to permit transactions; and what the simplest and coolest ... thing you can do with a little Python syntax is. ...
  • Re: SQL Generator library
    ... I'm not sure what you mean by an object graph. ... syntax to three statements that seem to have ... SchemeQL[2] for Scheme that have similar goals. ... I think that the SQL it uses should be fairly portable, ...