Re: Data from Remote Servers

From: David Gugick (david@idisoft.com)
Date: 06/12/02

From: "David Gugick" <david@idisoft.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 01:19:19 -0400

Why not break up the tables into smaller components. Link them any way you
like (IDENTITY column or PK value, etc.). That way, you are not updating
huge rows. Also, do not use TempDB. Instead create permanent tables (or use
table variable with SQL 2000) and make sure you have the necessary indexes
in place for updating row information.

--
David Gugick
Intrinsic Design, Inc.