RE: SQL and Active Directory

From: Hina Masud [MS] (Hina@online.microsoft.Net)
Date: 05/30/02

From: Hina@online.microsoft.Net (Hina Masud [MS])
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 19:01:12 GMT

Can you give us some more information please? by retrieving what exactly do you want to do or what is your goal?

Thank you
Hina Masud
Microsoft

Disclaimer:

http://www.microsoft.com/security.

--------------------
-From: "niv" <niv@hotmail.com>
-Sender: "niv" <niv@hotmail.com>
-Subject: SQL and Active Directory
-Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 08:54:36 -0700
-Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.security
-
-Anyone know how to retrieve Active Directory Groups and
-users with SQL??
-
-Thanks in advance
-niv
-

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How do the records retrieve from data base when using sql statements?
    ... file size changes significantly the query optimizer may decide to get the ... unless you have select/omit criteria in a logical that you want SQL to ... And I'd recommend using the SQL against the physical file, ... on the physical file only, ensures retrieving rows according ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc)
  • Re: QueryRows failing when retrieving addresses
    ... Microsoft Community Support ... QueryRows failing when retrieving addresses ... >> the problem, and from that, which objecthave the offending property ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.messaging)
  • Re: Problem with XMLType attribibutes? please confirm
    ... >> Frank van Bortel wrote: ... > it, didn't contain data retrieving. ... Then your Oracle isn't UTF8 aware I guess. ... SQL> insert into my_table values(1, ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)
  • Re: Oracle very Slow
    ... > I am using the Microsoft Data ADODC control bound to the Microsoft ... > I am connecting to an Oracle DB and retrieving about 90,000 records and it ... Make sure you are using Oracles latest OLE DB providers for your Oracle ... like and the type of formatting you are doing in the DataGrid, ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.database.ado)
  • RE: Cube meta-data with ADO.NET
    ... Retrieving Schema Information ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ... | I need to retrieve an OLAP cube's meta-data information using ADO.NET ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.olap)