Re: dbo.objectname instead of username.objectname

From: Trayce Jordan (
Date: 05/23/02

From: "Trayce Jordan" <>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 18:10:48 -0500

Have the database owner change the object ownership. I would avoid if
possible (especially if a production machine) giving developers dbo access.
If you ever have to tighten things down later - it will be a pain. Have the
environment tight from the beginning - and loosen as necessary.

Trayce Jordan MCDBA, MCSD