Re: Hiding Databases in SQL Ent Manager

From: Lee Fuller (lee@primedna.net)
Date: 05/05/02

From:     Lee Fuller <lee@primedna.net>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 09:39:28 -0700

Yeah.. that's what I'm looking for, is a third-party tool that we could
provide/sell-to our clients to manage their databases, without viewing
all that we have.

  • Re: Merging Two Identical Databases (Access 2000 format)
    ... These databases are as basic as can be. ... the other is for clients who do not. ... That is, if each db keeps its own list, with primary keys, then both ... And if your dbs have related tables that are "children" to the client lists, ...
  • Re: DR Options.
    ... All the clients' databases are 11g Standard Edition on Windows servers, ... The plan is to put a server in a datacentre, ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)
  • TV industry wants Nielsen to hurry with internet meters
    ... Nielsen Hears From Clients on TV Everywhere Future ... Measure joint online and TV viewing and quick ... pressing Nielsen to roll out internet meters as part of the national ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Decentralized databases?
    ... within a network shared by many clients and one central database server. ... Currently, clients queue updates when the network is offline, but in this ... databases across all clients (at least, for the size of databases we have ...
    (comp.databases)
  • Re: How do you add multiple regional time clocks to a site?
    ... How would you know if the viewing the site is the Washington DC, ... This program runs on the clients computer (not the server). ... With a website, your client can be anywhere in the country. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.addins)