Re: about my problem

gnanam vasanth wrote:
i am having two mail id but i cant able to send or receive my messages
i dont know whats the problem whenever i am sending a messages i am
always getting a stupid answer "mial delivery subsystem failed
permanently" please solve my problem in my mail as soon as possible.

Can you provide more information?

How about the exact error message text?

This is the wrong group, but there's not much going on here so maybe someone can help you anyway.

  • Re: Great Scarlatti Playing
    ... stupid comment....... ... whats your problem? ...  If you dont agree, say ... That's what all deaf people say. ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Great Scarlatti Playing
    ... Nature abhors crude hacks. ... stupid comment....... ... whats your problem? ... If you dont agree, say ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • about my problem
    ... i dont know whats the problem whenever i am sending a messages i am ... always getting a stupid answer "mial delivery subsystem failed ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: CONGRESS ONCE AGAIN CHEATS HINDUS !!!!!!
    ... and when did you become 'citizen' of Mumbai? ... to worry for whats happening in maharashtr cabinate expansion? ... linguistic minority dont poke #$% into maharashtr. ... the forces against this are minority appeasers and communists. ...
    (soc.culture.indian)