Re: Access Denied

On 2/26/2011 3:15 PM, ted wrote:
I am working from a windows vista operating system and trying to access a site
and have received the following error:

Access Denied by security policy

The security policy for your network prevents your request from being allowed
at
this time. Please contact your administrator if you feel this is incorrect.

I have shut down all my security software and firewall but still am receiving
this error.

Who's the genius when it comes to fixing this, Many Thanks in advance! -ted

Hello ted:

Post the exact URL in a reply and perhaps we can help.

--
1PW

  • Re: Access denied message on web
    ... The security policy for your network prevents your request from being ... Please contact your administrator if you feel this ...
  • Re: Access denied message on web
    ... The security policy for your network prevents your request from being ... Gene E. Bloch (Stumbling Bloch) ...
  • Re: Access denied message on web
    ... The security policy for your network prevents your request from being ... Please contact your administrator if you feel this ...
  • Re: Access denied message on web
    ... The security policy for your network prevents your request from being ... There's been bad weather around NYC and other places, ...