This URL prevented me from opening my e-mails. I ran my anti-virus program but that did not solve the problem. I went to Control Panel and found that no Firewall was enabled. I enabled Windows Firewall and the problem was solved immediately and permanently. Enabling Windows Firewall or an other Firewall will take care of this problem.