- From: Arthur Lemos <arthur13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 14:42:00 GMT
This URL http://ad.targetingmarketplace.com prevented me from opening my e-mails. I ran my anti-virus program but that did not solve the problem. I went to Control Panel and found that no Firewall was enabled. I enabled Windows Firewall and the problem was solved immediately and permanently. Enabling Windows Firewall or an other Firewall will take care of this problem.
On Tuesday, July 06, 2010 4:31 PM Tom wrote:
I am running Windows-7 Ultimate 64 bit and when I click at links in some
Spanish forums IE8 says " Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" and
the following very long URL appears instead of the correct one:
When browsing the same URL using Firefox or Google Chrome there is no
I tried several antivirus and antimalware programs and my systems look
clean, nothing founded.
Is this an IE8 issue?
How to solve this?
Thanks in advance,
Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice.
Win a free Professional license of CodeSmith Generator 5.2!
- Prev by Date: Release of BlockUs v. 2.00 - SMS/MMS/E-Mail Message Block Utility for Windows-based Mobile Devices
- Next by Date: What would red bar through Symantec antivirus in system tray?
- Previous by thread: Release of BlockUs v. 2.00 - SMS/MMS/E-Mail Message Block Utility for Windows-based Mobile Devices
- Next by thread: What would red bar through Symantec antivirus in system tray?