Unknown Publisher

I just upgraded a clients Terminal Server from 2000 to 2003. All of a sudden, when users login and try to run their primary application software which is located on a different server, they get a warning message that the publisher could not be verified; unknown publisher. This was never an issue with TS on Server 2000. How do I get around this; can I get around this?

I see all of these posts about the "Attachment Manager" in Group policy, but I see no such entry in the GP editor.

Thanks much for any help on this.

  • Stop message about unknown publisher.
    ... I have a set of programs that automatically get updated from our server. ... some machines, when I download a new version it says 'Unknown publisher. ...
  • Re: HELP about this error
    ... Have you checked this at the server console? ... There are some tools available, i.e. NRAMe.exe, calculation the memory requirements for you following the standart formula of Novell. ... 30-35 users login with 5 files open each one. ... 750 Gb hard disk SCSI ...
    (de.comp.sys.novell)
  • RE: Scheduled back fails
    ... I want to know if it happen only when you run the backup or failure all ... around once users login to the server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Cannot delete NTUSER.DAT
    ... I'm running windows server 2003. ... About 10 of my users login through terminal services. ... profile cannot be loaded and is then thrown into a temp profile that ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Group Policy does not take effect
    ... I'm trying to create a GPO on a Win2003/Terminal Server wherein users login ... to the Terminal Server and immediately launch into notepad. ... set NOTEPAD as the application in "start a program on connection". ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.apps)