Encryption problem

I've encrypted some folders under a user account that I've previously
deleted. Now I couldn't gain access to those folders under my new
administration account. How would I do a recovery and take back ownership on
said folders? I'm using Windows XP Professional.

  • Re: user account
    ... | deleted the user account it asked if i wanted to keep the files ... When you click the button labeled "Keep Files" Windows ... Help and Support Center Help topic titled: ... folders search the Windows XP Professional Help and Support ...
  • Backup and restore questions
    ... My administrator account that I very rarely ever use, and my normal, general user account I named "Bob1". ... I have been backing up using Vista32 backup. ... I checked the restore part of vista32 backup & restore found in control panel. ... I looked up Bob1 and all my folders are there. ...
  • Re: User Management Question
    ... I'm just not sure I can just rename those folders without doing ... >>as however they are linked to the User Account names. ... Log on as a user other than the user whose profile you are copying ... In Windows Explorer, click Tools, click Folder Options, click the ...
  • Re: Is Win XP (Home) fatally flawed?
    ... The problem is that there are five in the family each with a User account. ... The recovery routine in question looked quite good, ... for the folders, took ownership, unchecked Read Only etc, even gave the ... What with hard drives being so big nowadays and everyone with IPods and GB's ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz)