Outlook 2007 treats user cert as invalid
- From: mwebb <mwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 09:30:13 -0700
I have a win7 workstation in a win2003 domain with an enterprise CA. I have
installed a user certificate in my account store and configured my Outlook
2007 to use the certificate for signing and encryption.
But no matter what I do when I attempt to sign or encrypt an email I get:
"Microsoft Office Outlook cannot sign or encrypt this message because you
have no certificates which can be used to send from the e-mail address
The certificate is available but Outlook for some reason will not use it. I
have posted this issue on the Outlook forum and searched the Internet without
result. My thought is that perhaps the certificate is not the correct format
How could I check this?
Any other ideas?
- Prev by Date: Re: Slow website http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/current.aspx
- Next by Date: Re: Slow website http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/current.aspx
- Previous by thread: Slow website http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/current.aspx
- Next by thread: Re: Outlook 2007 treats user cert as invalid