Windows XP login

I have a workstation on a network used by several people each with ther own
login, I would like it such that the username field is blank when they login
not filed with the last person to login's username. Is this possible? and how.

Thanks in advance

  • Re: Qusnetsoft Login
    ... > S> configure the application to use this format as I get a login error. ... > correctly wirh @ character inside username. ... the username field? ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: FTP access
    ... >>>I am accessing an FTP site that requires me to login. ... >>> are remembered in the Username field drop down box. ... Maybe yours is more fun but your loosing all the passwords that are correct ... Rich ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Windows XP login
    ... "Valery Marchuk (MVP)" wrote: ... "TornadoGR4" wrote: ... login, I would like it such that the username field is blank when they login ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: FTP access
    ... >>I am accessing an FTP site that requires me to login. ... >> are remembered in the Username field drop down box. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: priviledge escalation techniques
    ... you've all the tools you need, and you can install additional ones (to ... If I press that BEFORE login, a CLI as SYSTEM is started, I can launch ... If the network is switched, perhaps you need an ARP poisoning tool. ... switches) in such a way that you can fool an ARP poisoning attempt. ...
    (Pen-Test)