Re: How to block file copy function transfer through the VPN.

<snipped>

Sam Mok wrote:
cross-post? I don't know to use. Can you tell me how to use too? Or give
me a link to see is also ok, thanks so much.

Think of your email. Multiple addresses in the "TO" field means you type
one message, it goes to many people. Same thing, except in your newsreader.
You put multiple newsgroup addresses in your newsreaders "to" (Newsgroups)
field and you have posted one message to several groups and all responses
will, default, go to all those groups as well. You cover the same ground,
but without duplication of effort (or annoyance.)

See:

Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP
--