Re: Microsoft Security Essentials

Sorry finger was to quick

When you ca speak and write in 5 or more languages then speak about minuscule errors .. You are still and will always be a Troll and a person that discriminates against Jewish people. You did it again in the test group. The header tells it all just like that last one

--
Peter

"Peter Foldes" <okf22@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:uFmCU1SfKHA.5020@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
There you go a smart man. Actually there was no difference in those links except for the graphics

--
Peter

"dude" <hahahayourfunny@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3CDAECC2-7D3A-4339-8B7C-A887D75CC64A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Only difference I see is one from the USA and the other one which I posted in from Canada .