Re: NTFS encryption too "persistent"

Irrelevant. I don't need to grant access to encrypted file. I just need them
DECRYPTED when they are copied. And it worked untill very recent....

"The Real Truth MVP" wrote:

When you encrypt data on your computer you will lose data if you store your
encryption key on a smart card and the smart card is damaged. You should
have backed up your encryption certificate and key. Since more than one
person uses your files, and you use a smart card to encrypt files, you
should create a file recovery certificate. This link will tell you how to do
that.

.