Re: Auto Enrolment failure after migration to server 2008

Well, I've done like the man asked, but I the way I read the page is that if
the newsgroup is listed then it is managed. If newsgroups are listed that are
not managed, can we have them clearly marked so that we don't waste time with
them?

Paul

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

Excuse me? microsoft.public.security newsgroup is not a Windows
Server-specific newsgroup and there is no relationship whatsoever between it
(or even microsoft.public.windows.server.security newsgroup, for that
matter) and that Windows Server Security forum.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
www.banthecheck.com

"Joson Zhou (MSFT)" wrote:
The managed support service of the newsgroup <microsoft.public.security>
is
now available instead on <Security
Forum>:http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winserversecurity/th
reads. Would you please repost the question in the forum with the Windows
Live ID used to access your Subscription benefits? Our engineers will
assist you in the new platform.

The web link
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/ms788697.aspx
introduces more information about the migration. In the future, please
post
your Group Policy-related questions directly to the forums. If you have
any
questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us:
tngfb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

.