Re: Auto Enrolment failure after migration to server 2008

Well, I've done like the man asked, but I the way I read the page is that if
the newsgroup is listed then it is managed. If newsgroups are listed that are
not managed, can we have them clearly marked so that we don't waste time with
them?

Paul

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

Excuse me? microsoft.public.security newsgroup is not a Windows
Server-specific newsgroup and there is no relationship whatsoever between it
(or even microsoft.public.windows.server.security newsgroup, for that
matter) and that Windows Server Security forum.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
www.banthecheck.com

"Joson Zhou (MSFT)" wrote:
The managed support service of the newsgroup <microsoft.public.security>
is
now available instead on <Security
Forum>:http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winserversecurity/th
reads. Would you please repost the question in the forum with the Windows
Live ID used to access your Subscription benefits? Our engineers will
assist you in the new platform.

The web link
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/ms788697.aspx
introduces more information about the migration. In the future, please
post
your Group Policy-related questions directly to the forums. If you have
any
questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us:
tngfb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Hijacking of seeks
    ... Smiles are meant to be shared, ... > next Windows restart. ... with the Windows XP Security Center and it is very annoying. ... Replies posted only to the newsgroup for the benefit or other readers. ...
  • Re: mshtml.dll error
    ... Windows ME was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to unstable for me to depend on. ... Post the log to the AumHa HJT forum. ... > How to download and install HiJackThis: ... > Please DO NOT post your log to this newsgroup. ...
  • Re: Just Installed Vista 7 Beta 64 Bit And...
    ... you are posting to a Vista newsgroup not a Windows 7 one. ... As I pointed out Microsoft is currently proving all support and places for you to discuss Windows 7 via the online communities forums. ... Yeah, a forum where you have to put up with the horrible web interface, sign in with an MS account and endure censorship. ... As regards your so called "censorship" well post may be remove as they can from the primary originating host of this newsgroup if they are deemed to be in breach of the rules of conduct etc ...
  • Re: WINDOWS7 NEWSGROUP
    ... Windows XP Associate Expert ... Message Microsoft thru Customer Service + Feedback system that you want a Windows7 Newsgroup. ... Don't post here drivels & rants, managers who control Microsoft are not reading your emotions on this Forum. ... I use totally Black background & silver fonts in a Newsgroup reader, but Web Forum is hard to read in such color scheme, just another pain associated with Web, in addiiton to disorganization and slowness, and utter lack of article threading. ...
  • Re: Word saving conflict with hp scanjet 5590
    ... System restore deleted a number of security patches, ... You can uninstall it using the Add/Remove programs Control Panel. ... This message is posted to a newsgroup. ... You may experience problems in Windows Explorer or in the Windows ...