Auditing Account Lockouts

Hello,
We have 2 GPOS. One is for our member servers and the other is the domain
controllers. In the GPO for DC's, we have success/failure checked, turned on
for Audit account logon events, and Audit logon events. These same settings
are turned on for the other GPO. However if I lock out an account on a server
or regular pc, it does not show up on the Domain controllers security logs. I
have to log onto that machine where the lockout occured to find out where the
account was locked out from.
1) I need to be able to find out where the lockouts are occuring from the
Domain Controllers. What do I need to do to configure this?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Kev
.