Auditing Account Lockouts

Hello,
We have 2 GPOS. One is for our member servers and the other is the domain
controllers. In the GPO for DC's, we have success/failure checked, turned on
for Audit account logon events, and Audit logon events. These same settings
are turned on for the other GPO. However if I lock out an account on a server
or regular pc, it does not show up on the Domain controllers security logs. I
have to log onto that machine where the lockout occured to find out where the
account was locked out from.
1) I need to be able to find out where the lockouts are occuring from the
Domain Controllers. What do I need to do to configure this?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Kev

  • Re: Auditing Account Lockouts
    ... In the GPO for DC's, we have success/failure checked, turned on ... for Audit account logon events, ... it does not show up on the Domain controllers security logs. ... identify the machine where the lockout is occuring. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • RE: Account Lockout Policy
    ... > effect account policy from the domain level". ... > Controllers, sitting in the Domain Controllers OU. ... If you greate a GPO linked to Domain ... only one account policy is permitted per ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: Disable AutoUpdates - [WP]
    ... I agree and want to place all the member servers in an OU and slap a GPO to ... all the servers in the Computers Container. ... Want to disable Automatic Updates for Member servers using a GPO. ... Created a Security Group and added just 2 member servers for now. ...
  • Re: Problems with ineffective Password Expiration Policy
    ... reporting consistent versions of the GPO. ... I checked two other domain controllers, ... SONAR FRS utility and replmon show current on replication after the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • Services list in "System Services"
    ... "System Services" ... number of member servers, but not on any domain controller. ... the GPO from a DC, the service is NOT listed; but when I look at the GPO ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)