Re: Windows 2003 domain with Windows 2008 CA server

No problem Dawn

--
Peter

"DawnD30" <DawnD30.3w6zjb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:DawnD30.3w6zjb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I apologize for my ignorance, I was frustrated although I know there is
no excuse. I have reposted where you stated. Thank you, and again I
apologize for my rudeness.

V/r,
Dawn

--
DawnD30
DawnD30's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/120103.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: MS Office 2003 on XP
    ... "Peter Foldes" wrote: ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Another great example of how Word 2007 "brings commands closer to the surface"
    ... Please post all follow-up questions to the newsgroup. ... assistance by email can not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: W2K3 and Exchange
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... I have given them all a separate email accounts and they access these accounts separately on their workstations. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: malware affecting IE7 on XP
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... of stolen code and utilities that will block access to anti malware web sites and other ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Office de-activated after memory upgrade and will not re-activ
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... This has occurred after a RAM upgrade - I upgraded to 1.5 mb by ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)