Re: out of band securiy update today?

1PW

This is an advance notification of out-of-band security bulletins that Microsoft is intending to release on July 28, >2009.

This is what was printed on the Advance notification bulletin for me.

--
Peter

"1PW" <barcrnahgjuvfgy@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:h4nge9$a2r$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSDN newsgroup wrote:
I received an email about July 28 out of band security update but so far I
have found nothing for w7, xp pro, and w2k?

anyone else found the update yet

When I looked about an hour ago, the updates were available. Your OS
will request a reboot afterwards.

HTH

Pete
--
1PW @?6A62?FEH9:DE=6o2@=]4@> [r4o7t]

  • Re: Sudden blue screen an shutdown
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. ...
  • Re: MS Office 2003 on XP
    ... "Peter Foldes" wrote: ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Another great example of how Word 2007 "brings commands closer to the surface"
    ... Please post all follow-up questions to the newsgroup. ... assistance by email can not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: EULA wont go way
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... Office and then there is a subdirectory called Outlook, then Addins, then ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Office 2007 Enterprise Install
    ... Then you need to do a clean boot and then install the Enterprise version as a full install and not as an Upgrade. ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)