KDC Question

I am getting the following warning on one of my Windows 2003 Active Directory
Domain controllers. Is there a problem with my PKI and if so
what should I do?

"The currently selected KDC certificate was once valid, but now is invalid
and no suitable replacement was found. Smartcard logon may not function
correctly if this problem is not remedied. Have the system administrator
check on the state of the domain's public key infrastructure."

  • KDC Question
    ... I am getting the following warning on one of my Windows 2003 Active Directory ... Domain controllers. ... Is there a problem with my PKI and if so ...
  • Windows 2003 RC2 & DCPromo Issue (in an exclusively 2003 domain)
    ... We have a Windows 2003 Active Directory, 3 domain controllers, each at ... SP1 (no Windows 200 servers at all). ... I have a Windows 2003 RC2 server at a remote site, ... The Active Directory Installation Wizard ...
  • Re: Backup Domain Contrller
    ... I fully believe in the concept of a PDC in Windows 2000 and 2003. ... shut off the machine with the PDC/RID FSMO and leave it off... ... there are Domain Controllers that are Global Catalog servers as> well as the five FSMO Roles that Chriss mentioned. ... >>>>What is BDC in win 2000 and active directory terminology? ...
  • Re: DNS error 4015
    ... > I am getting a 4015 event log error on one of my windows ... > 2003 domain controllers. ... Check that the Active Directory is ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.dns)
  • Re: DNS error 4015
    ... >> I am getting a 4015 event log error on one of my ... >> 2003 domain controllers. ... Check that the Active Directory is ... >> I found technet info for the event on windows 2000, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.dns)