Change Font Size for Non-Administrators

Hi IT-Fans,

I have a Termianl Server running Windows 2003 Server. Non-Administrative
Users cannot change the Font Size (Rightclick on Desktop, Properties,
Appearance, Font Size)

Is there a way via Group Policy or something else to enable this selection?

bye br from austria,
david

  • Re: Change Font Size for Non-Administrators
    ... Rosenberg David wrote: ... I have a Termianl Server running Windows 2003 Server. ... Users cannot change the Font Size (Rightclick on Desktop, Properties, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • How to change Font Size for Non-Administrators
    ... I have a Termianl Server running Windows 2003 Server. ... Users cannot change the Font Size (Rightclick on Desktop, Properties, ... Appearance, Font Size) ...
  • Re: Vista "turns" off kill switch
    ... you can always just buy a bigger monitor! ... The solution form Salty is what he was looking for. ... Appearance> Font size from Normal to Extra Large, the text in the doc will ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: A css triangle.
    ... whatever the browser *default* font size has been set up to be? ... settings for Appearance. ... Use the Appearance pane of Safari preferences to set fonts for webpages ... ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)
  • Re: Where is Font size vs DPI in Vista?
    ... That appearance option only applies when the Vista theme is not being used as opposed to the DPI setting, and the poster was specifically interested in the font size of written text, an option that is not available in the dialog you refer to. ...