Re: Password for Login
- From: "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:27:18 -0400
No Service Packs?
See Malke's reply.
Froggie Gear wrote:
Windows XP Home version.
"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
Now state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP Pro SP3; Vista Home
Froggie Gear wrote:Thank you for your response. After you turn on the computer a page comes
with his name and a needed password in order for the computer to open up
the desktop of windows.
"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:Password to log-in to what/where?
Froggie Gear wrote:My son put a password to his login name, and did not write it down. Now
are unable in access it. There is no hint, is there anything I can do
buypass to get in?
- Prev by Date: Re: what is the role of query in MS access?
- Next by Date: Limit server administration access
- Previous by thread: Re: Password for Login
- Next by thread: what is the role of query in MS access?