Security Center icon missing

I have WinXP sp3 and yesterday looked in my Control Panel for the Security
Center icon, but it was not there.
Does anyone know what might have happened and how can the Security Center
icon be returned?

(I did a Malwarebytes scan and it came up with three Security Center
exceptions. I contacted MB and they said just mark them 'ignore.' I think MB
might have recently included something in their program to check if MS
updates were on Automatic or not. I've alwasy turned OFF the Automatic
Updates, because I like to do the updates myself rather than have them
installed automatically in the 'background.')