Re: Advice please: How would you secure this network?

From: "Lynnex1138" <Lynnex1138@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| Thanks for the response. I should point out however that the issues I see
| 99% of the time come from our clients; who are hospital patients; not from
| the staff. We had one employee who we found using proxy servers to skirt our
| policy and he did in fact loose his job over it.

You need to separate the the two. One network protected enclave for management and
personnel and another one distainctly separated for patients.

--
Dave

  • challenge, response, ssh, and a proposal
    ... cryptocard, one first gets the challenge, then enters the response as ... ports with non-standard clients. ... The session password effectively becomes your system ... This solves the problem of "no support in the client", ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: about socket with tci/ip
    ... > The clients and the server ask every 10 secondes, ... What is the reason for ...? ... it to or from the peers in a connection, you'll see no network traffic as ... cooperate with 'good code' and act appropriately in response to 'bad code'. ...
  • US Immigration Law Firm
    ... I wrote this letter in response to a writer who asked who Stefano Riznyk ... I 'am' a member of AILA (American Immigration Lawyers' Association), ... As a result, we only provide our address to sincere clients, ... set out to develop a better model for a law firm. ...
    (misc.immigration.usa)
  • Re: US Immigration Law Firm
    ... > I wrote this letter in response to a writer who asked who Stefano ... > I 'am' a member of AILA (American Immigration Lawyers' Association), ... > address to sincere clients, ... > achieved by keeping the firm smaller. ...
    (misc.immigration.usa)
  • Re: Public Folder Newsgroup Hybrid
    ... or Mariette's site calls you to get the script from there. ... This is so the clients would not have to ... >> how to use a newsgroup reader, ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)