Re: Security

Rosenberg David wrote:

Is there a tool, that i can read out permissions (NTFS). We have a common
drive in our company and there is chaos with permissions...

As I recall, but I've never used it myself, you use the command-line
cacls.exe utility to list permissions. Run "cacls.exe /?" in a DOS
shell for help on it, or use the Start -> Help and Support menu.

  • Re: need help w/ ld.so.conf.d entries
    ... command-line argument for resolving such problems, but don't recall the ... nature of the arguments. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Is argv writeable?
    ... Howard wrote: ... > If I recall, some systems do not even provide facilities for command-line ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • Re: Is SuSe ready for me yet?
    ... I have to occasionally use the command-line in Windows, ... thingie. ... and I recall a colleague of mine wanted a job done she thought ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Is SuSe ready for me yet?
    ... I have to occasionally use the command-line in Windows, ... thingie. ... and I recall a colleague of mine wanted a job done she thought ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: I like this guy !
    ... I do not recall ever having made that an issue. ... Chaos, panic, & disorder -- my work here is done. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)