- From: VanguardLH <V@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 07:23:06 -0600
Rosenberg David wrote:
Is there a tool, that i can read out permissions (NTFS). We have a common
drive in our company and there is chaos with permissions...
As I recall, but I've never used it myself, you use the command-line
cacls.exe utility to list permissions. Run "cacls.exe /?" in a DOS
shell for help on it, or use the Start -> Help and Support menu.
- From: Rosenberg David
- Prev by Date: Re: R4 ds ayuda
- Next by Date: How to monitor "domain controllers" without domain admin rights
- Previous by thread: Security
- Next by thread: Re: Security