RE: Domain Admin Group can't write to C Drive

I solved the problem by disabling the UAC (User Account Control) feature.

"dhmicro" wrote:

I have a Windows Server 2008 on a Windows Server 2003 AD Domain. By
default, "Domain Admins" is in the Local Administrators group, after I joined
the Windows 2008 server to the domain. Even though the Administrators group
has Full Control, when I log in as a Domain Admin, I can not install any
software unless I log in as the Local Administrator. I also can not write to
the C drive while logged in as a Domain Admin.

Any help would be appreciated.