Re: Restrict LAN access to non-members of my domain.

On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 07:26:07 -0800, Shanthi wrote:

Thanks for your response. I went through the link give. I need step to step
guide to implement the same in my environment. Could you please help me?

Look at the bottom of the page you were sent to under Deployment Resources.
There are Step-by-Step guides there already.

--
Paul Adare
MVP - Identity Lifecycle Manager

  • Re: ADFS June 2006 Step-by-step guide
    ... I have gotten a token app in my resource ... We are using a slightly goofy environment in that both sides of my ... Another one of the things that helped us was using the claims app test page ... Co-author of "The .NET Developer's Guide to Directory Services Programming" ...
  • Re: Empty Sites in AD
    ... I've done some additional analysis of the environment, ... the DCs pull triple duty as SMS and DFS sites. ... and leave them as Member servers, as I'm hoping to do, how should I ... can anyone point me to a Sites and Services Best Practice guide? ...
  • help
    ... I am SQL DBA and want to design a form that will update the database ona LAN ... environment can someone guide me where can i begin and steps ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: ISA Architecture advice
    ... I can guide you in the the right direction by the guide I´ve written about ... Johan Engdahl ... environment to reverse proxy/publish some very busy ASP websites. ... Obviously I will have a pair of server with similar rules on some very ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • ADFS - true single sign on ?
    ... Firstly with the step by step guide from nick pierson, ... up environment for a large client. ... Additionally, it seems if the users enter their account domain, the ...