Re: Removing a program

Kathy wrote:

I would like to know how to do clean uninstall of the program Mighty Max, I'm
using Windows XP Pro

Done a Google search yet? Of course, using the *correct* product name
would help. It's "PC MightMax", not "Mighty Max".

Found articles include:

Relevant Pages

  • Re: When Will We See Larger SS Drives?
    ... 768GB is about the size of the 1 TB drive in my main MB Pro after ... Windows partition) from this machine to a 768 GB drive would leave me ... There have been some interesting articles on Ars Technica recently about ...
  • Windows Sound Recorder
    ... Anyone know of a way to lengthen the time you can record using Windows (XP Pro) ... I did a Google search but everything that came up, ...
  • Problems decrypting file
    ... Windows Xp Pro. ... According to articles read so far I ... So I am at a complete loss any advice ...
  • Re: Windows IT Pro Magazine
    ... The last time I picked up a Windows IT Pro magazine I was not ... Very thin magazine with very few interesting articles. ... Then someone at Windows IT Pro decided to take Paul Thurrott's e-mail ...
  • Re: upgrade from office 97
    ... Windows XP Pro. ... I cannot find specific articles on how ... It only shows how to do it from Outlook 2003 and higher. ...