Mass deletion notification

I am looking for software that would alert of mass deletion of file and
folders on our network servers or file server. Do you have any suggestions?

  • Re: Multiple XP Problems - Mainly Dealing with File Sharing
    ... First problem was IE8 would not install. ... Because it's used only as a file server (no one works directly from ... For unknown reasons, after the failed system restore, we were able ... inability to get Read Only off of folders? ...
  • Re: Manage 30 XP, 2000, 98 without Domain Controller
    ... account on 98 machines) ... folders on the File Server, setup NTFS permission on each folder. ... How to prevent them from share out local folders, ... So is it possible to make the workgroup change ...
  • Re: Copying File Shares
    ... You've responded to an old, expired post in the Microsoft Newsgroups, where many web-based forums pull/push posts to. ... Regarding the ability to copy files keeping permissions intact, you can simply use Microsoft's Robycopy. ... I need to move several shared folders from 1 server running Windows 2000 ... I'd like to recommend you using FSMT (File Server ...
  • Re: how to deal with security permission on folders
    ... you may use File Server Migration Toolkit to migrate the file server. ... Microsoft Global Technical Support Center ... |> hosting hundreds of users folders, with each folder having permission ...
  • RE: Migrating Shared Folders, NW to MS
    ... About how to Configuring a file server: ... Distributed File System and File Replication Services ... Currently there are about 50 folders ... I want to setup the MS file server to appear as ...