Hidden Group Policy

At the medical center we force the screen saver to come on at a minimum
of 15 minutes and lock it to the password due to confidential patient
information displayed on the screen when nurses walk away from their
workstation.

The problem I have is that the previous administrator seems to have
hidden a group policy somewhere that sets the screen saver to lockout at
5 minutes. This is not acceptable in a surgery environment.

Can someone tell me how to find hidden policies in order to disable or
reset them?

--
ephipps
ephipps's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/ephipps.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: rebooting on own?
    ... I had thought it was a screen saver thing as it does look up frequently ... seem to be the culprit as it will lock up when in use as well. ... I have had power supplies act up before, ... Would hate to reload or repair just ot have the behavior continue. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: rebooting on own?
    ... I had thought it was a screen saver thing as it does look up frequently ... seem to be the culprit as it will lock up when in use as well. ... I have had power supplies act up before, ... Would hate to reload or repair just ot have the behavior continue. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: A screen saver that only locks the computer, without doing anything with the display?
    ... You could add a Scheduled Task to lock the computer. ... The screen saver can be password protected. ... If Fast User Switching is turned on, Select the On resume, display Welcome ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • ZoneAlarm-Locked While Screen Saver Is Activated !!
    ... - Screen Saver is activated, ... Lock when screensaver activates. ... To Allow Pass-Lock Programs To Access The Internet. ... - I Mean What kind of settings I shall Do To Keep MY DSL: Local Area Connection, ...