Re: Saved pc from Malicious BHO's

"VanguardLH" <V@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:O1iSgkrJJHA.5516@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jen wrote:
"akshay123" wrote ...
Search and destroy is really an award winning technology which
scanned
Malicious BHO's on my office computers. Now we don't have any
problems.
Our work load is decreased and efficiency of our staff is increased.
This is ROGUE antimalware...
SearchAndDestroy (search - and - destroy. com):
This program reports false or exaggerated system security threats on
the
computer.
http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2008-030507-2039-99&tabid=2
Nah, you don't think this Indian poster was actually a spammer or
scammer, do you? Couldn't be, nah, never happens, uh nuh. Sites that
hide behind private domain registrations are always trustworthy,
right,
sure, uh huh. ;->
<chuckle>
Note: As a courtesy to others when showing a URL to the spammer's
site,
munge or disable the URL, like adding spaces.

Note: The "URL"(NOT) *as I posted it* is *not* clickable... As a
courtesy to others on Usenet/Google Groups/various and sundry web
interfaces who may not be as "savvy" as *you* <chuckle>, is the reason I
posted the info in the first place. Dumbass ;)

HAND,
-jen

  • Re: Saved pc from Malicious BHOs
    ... Malicious BHO's on my office computers. ... Our work load is decreased and efficiency of our staff is increased. ... SearchAndDestroy (search - and - destroy. ... As a courtesy to others when showing a URL to the spammer's ...
    (microsoft.public.security)