Re: Saved pc from Malicious BHO's
- From: VanguardLH <V@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 02:08:44 -0500
"akshay123" wrote ...
Search and destroy is really an award winning technology which
Malicious BHO's on my office computers. Now we don't have any
Our work load is decreased and efficiency of our staff is increased.
This is ROGUE antimalware...
SearchAndDestroy (search - and - destroy. com):
This program reports false or exaggerated system security threats on the
Nah, you don't think this Indian poster was actually a spammer or
scammer, do you? Couldn't be, nah, never happens, uh nuh. Sites that
hide behind private domain registrations are always trustworthy, right,
sure, uh huh. ;->
Note: As a courtesy to others when showing a URL to the spammer's site,
munge or disable the URL, like adding spaces.
- Prev by Date: Re: Blank password allowed for network shares?
- Next by Date: Re: Is dial-up safer?
- Previous by thread: Re: Saved pc from Malicious BHO's
- Next by thread: Re: Saved pc from Malicious BHO's