Re: Saved pc from Malicious BHO's

"akshay123" <akshay123.3grvoz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:akshay123.3grvoz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Search and destroy is really an award winning technology which
scanned
Malicious BHO's on my office computers. Now we don't have any
problems.
Our work load is decreased and efficiency of our staff is increased.

This is ROGUE antimalware...
SearchAndDestroy (search-and-destroy.com):
This program reports false or exaggerated system security threats on the
computer.
http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2008-030507-2039-99&tabid=2

-jen

  • Re: Saved pc from Malicious BHOs
    ... Malicious BHO's on my office computers. ... Our work load is decreased and efficiency of our staff is increased. ... SearchAndDestroy (search - and - destroy. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Saved pc from Malicious BHOs
    ... Malicious BHO's on my office computers. ... Our work load is decreased and efficiency of our staff is increased. ... SearchAndDestroy (search - and - destroy. ... As a courtesy to others when showing a URL to the spammer's ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Saved pc from Malicious BHOs
    ... Malicious BHO's on my office computers. ... Our work load is decreased and efficiency of our staff is increased. ... SearchAndDestroy (search - and - destroy. ... As a courtesy to others when showing a URL to the spammer's ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Saved pc from Malicious BHO’s
    ... Search and destroy is really an award winning technology which scanned ... Malicious BHO?s on my office computers. ... Our work load is decreased and efficiency of our staff is increased. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)