- From: Frank Perry <FrankPerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:05:01 -0700
I'm new to using Kerberos. But I have an existing client application that
requires authentication by a server using Kerberos. It appears that I am
getting a ticket correctly (at least what is returned looks good if I dump
But I need to see if it works with the server end. Unhappily, the server is
done and it will be some time before that group gets something running. What
I need is to simulate the server (an HTTP server) to try and validate the
Is it possible to set up a "server" with Kerberos and validate the ticket on
the same PC the client is running on? What do I need to do that?
Are there any good books or resources on how to do this?
Thanks in advance.
- Prev by Date: NTFS permission change when migrating to new Domain
- Next by Date: Firewall and DHCP question
- Previous by thread: NTFS permission change when migrating to new Domain
- Next by thread: Firewall and DHCP question