Re: Question about the CAExchange template.

Sorry for my late reaction, I've been very busy. I have been thaught
that it is a best practise to leave the default templates alone and
create duplicates to customize.

How about an answer to my original question?

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 05:25:15 -0400, Paul Adare - MVP