Join Remote Server to My Domain

Hello,

I want to join a remote server to my domain, but am concerned about
security. What is the best way to do this? Open all necessary ports in
firewall at each end? Use VPN between sites? Other?

Thanks,
Scott

  • Joining Remote Server to Domain
    ... I want to join a remote server to my domain, ... security. ... Scott ...
  • Re: Join Remote Server to My Domain
    ... I want to join a remote server to my domain, ... security. ... Use VPN between sites? ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • [Full-Disclosure] Re: Full-Disclosure digest, Vol 1 #2020 - 10 msgs
    ... >Organization: Gentoo Linux ... >Proxytunnel is vulnerable to a format string vulnerability, ... >Proxytunnel is a program that tunnels connections to a remote server ... >the Gentoo Security Website: ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [Full-Disclosure] Re: Full-Disclosure digest, Vol 1 #2020 - 10 msgs
    ... >Organization: Gentoo Linux ... >Proxytunnel is vulnerable to a format string vulnerability, ... >Proxytunnel is a program that tunnels connections to a remote server ... >the Gentoo Security Website: ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: DomainLocalServer$ is not a valid user
    ... It is quite weird that machine account will get involved in this scenario. ... Please capture a Profiler trace on the remote server and run the SQL ... | security hole, but surely it's strange and not ... |> Microsoft Online Partner Support ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)