Re: One Firewall or more....?

One (1) software firewall. Disable the Windows Firewall via Control Panel | Windows Firewall.

[IMHO, installing ZASS should have disabled the Windows Firewall by default.]
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin

offwego wrote:
I've just installed Zone Alarm Security Suite which includes a firewall and
got warnings about running two firewalls. I guess I should turn off the
firewall that comes with XP Pro? Do I just turn it off (in the 'security
centre' I assume?) or do I need to uninstall something?

I use a Speedtouch 546 router in my system. I think this provides some sort
of firewall as well?

Any advice to ease my confusion would be great!