Re: Phishing-based Trojans - Redirectors

"Paul Adare - MVP" <pkadare@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 08:25:35 +0100, ~BD~ wrote:

O23 - Service: Remote Packet Capture Protocol v.0 (experimental) (rpcapd) - CACE Technologies -
C:\Program Files\WinPcap\rpcapd.exe

I posted that complete line in Google and was presented with this result first - entitled 'Do I
have
a keylogger' ........ and where, within replies, Don2007 says "Yes you do"!

You don't have a key logger, that is a valid executable that is part of
WinPcap. You installed it.

--
Paul Adare
MVP - Identity Lifecycle Manager

Thank you, Paul.

On reflection, I'm sure you are right. I have a feeling it was in connection with Wireshark
http://www.wireshark.org/about.html

Dave

.