Re: Phishing-based Trojans - Redirectors

"Paul Adare - MVP" <pkadare@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 08:25:35 +0100, ~BD~ wrote:

O23 - Service: Remote Packet Capture Protocol v.0 (experimental) (rpcapd) - CACE Technologies -
C:\Program Files\WinPcap\rpcapd.exe

I posted that complete line in Google and was presented with this result first - entitled 'Do I
have
a keylogger' ........ and where, within replies, Don2007 says "Yes you do"!

You don't have a key logger, that is a valid executable that is part of
WinPcap. You installed it.

--
Paul Adare
MVP - Identity Lifecycle Manager

Thank you, Paul.

On reflection, I'm sure you are right. I have a feeling it was in connection with Wireshark
http://www.wireshark.org/about.html

Dave

  • Re: Phishing-based Trojans Redirectors
    ... I posted that complete line in Google and was presented with this result first - entitled 'Do I have ... You don't have a key logger, that is a valid executable that is part of ... the hardware people would take care of it. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Testing a theory
    ... before I dived in and paid out a big sum of money I wanted to ... what people think about the Knack Group - good, ... But when you google them, ... The only other thing of note is that on reflection the only two people ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Testing a theory
    ... what people think about the Knack Group - good, ... But when you google them, ... If you go to any of the 'articles' or news releases there is no real ... The only other thing of note is that on reflection the only two people ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Preciseinfo collections updated http://preciseinfo.org
    ... Anything else I could care less as far as your ego is concerned. ... good reason at all, thinking HE is the one, because of whom the ... examples on Google, if we are looking at the same source material. ... is not an issue of English as a Second Language; ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: How do I install this missing library?
    ... How does that answer the question "What are you trying to compile? ... >> I even TOLD you what to google for! ... You don't care WHAT the ... Your package manager will tell you all you need to know. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)