Re: Phishing-based Trojans - Redirectors
- From: "~BD~" <BoaterDave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 09:46:39 +0100
"Paul Adare - MVP" <pkadare@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 08:25:35 +0100, ~BD~ wrote:
O23 - Service: Remote Packet Capture Protocol v.0 (experimental) (rpcapd) - CACE Technologies -
I posted that complete line in Google and was presented with this result first - entitled 'Do I
a keylogger' ........ and where, within replies, Don2007 says "Yes you do"!
You don't have a key logger, that is a valid executable that is part of
WinPcap. You installed it.
MVP - Identity Lifecycle Manager
If it was easy, the hardware people would take care of it.
Thank you, Paul.
On reflection, I'm sure you are right. I have a feeling it was in connection with Wireshark
- Prev by Date: Re: Phishing-based Trojans – Redirectors
- Next by Date: Re: 'Flatten and Rebuild' concerns
- Previous by thread: Re: Phishing-based Trojans – Redirectors
- Next by thread: Office 2003 and Vista