Re: Phishing-based Trojans Redirectors

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 08:25:35 +0100, ~BD~ wrote:

O23 - Service: Remote Packet Capture Protocol v.0 (experimental) (rpcapd) - CACE Technologies -
C:\Program Files\WinPcap\rpcapd.exe

I posted that complete line in Google and was presented with this result first - entitled 'Do I have
a keylogger' ........ and where, within replies, Don2007 says "Yes you do"!

You don't have a key logger, that is a valid executable that is part of
WinPcap. You installed it.

--
Paul Adare
MVP - Identity Lifecycle Manager

  • Re: Phishing-based Trojans - Redirectors
    ... I posted that complete line in Google and was presented with this result first - entitled 'Do I ... You don't have a key logger, that is a valid executable that is part of ... the hardware people would take care of it. ... On reflection, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Acer, Asus, Freescale, Hewlett-Packard, Lenovo, and Toshiba. stick the knife in!!
    ... Hardware makers support Google OS, can't wait to stick the knife in Windoze! ... Google has announced which hardware firms have pledged to build machines that will run its Chrome OS. ... The software is designed to work with the web and Google said it was most likely to appear on smaller portable computers known as netbooks. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Preciseinfo collections updated http://preciseinfo.org
    ... Anything else I could care less as far as your ego is concerned. ... good reason at all, thinking HE is the one, because of whom the ... examples on Google, if we are looking at the same source material. ... is not an issue of English as a Second Language; ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: How do I install this missing library?
    ... How does that answer the question "What are you trying to compile? ... >> I even TOLD you what to google for! ... You don't care WHAT the ... Your package manager will tell you all you need to know. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: DMOZ and Google
    ... I don't beleive you would actually care whether ... Francios, this is a forum about the search engines, mostly occupied by ... I do have my site listed on DMOZ and I have a great ranking ... frustrated by Google giving them so much creditbility. ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)