Re: Phishing-based Trojans Redirectors

"Joan Archer" <archer_joan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:%23er$YOAFJHA.2292@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Quit using computers and stick to your boat. <g>

Joan - a favour? Please <smile!)

I've run a HJT scan and have this line in the result:

O23 - Service: Remote Packet Capture Protocol v.0 (experimental) (rpcapd) - CACE Technologies -
C:\Program Files\WinPcap\rpcapd.exe

I posted that complete line in Google and was presented with this result first - entitled 'Do I have
a keylogger' ........ and where, within replies, Don2007 says "Yes you do"!

Please would you ask our friends at Aumha if that is a genuine situation? Does it really mean that I
have a keylogger?

As I'm sure you know, I'm persona-non-grata over there! :(

TIA

Dave

.