Re: Phishing-based Trojans - Redirectors

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 00:17:06 +0100, ~BD~ wrote:

You correct your out-of-date web site and I'll stay on topic.

I've explained this to you before and I'll not to it again, it has nothing
at all to do with this news group.

--
Paul Adare
MVP - Identity Lifecycle Manager

  • Re: MicroMonopoly aids Terrorism?
    ... microsoft.public.security news group, Tedd Riggs says... ... What makes you think he's an MVP? ... Paul Adare ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Where to View Machine Certificate?
    ... microsoft.public.windows.server.security news group, Brian Komar ... certificate is for EFS. ... Paul Adare - MVP Virtual Machines ...
  • Re: Smart Card based Logon & User ID and Password
    ... microsoft.public.security news group, Paul Adare ... MVP - Windows - Virtual Machine ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: DSO Exploit
    ... Paul Adare - MVP - Microsoft Virtual PC wrote: ... > microsoft.public.security news group, anonymous ... ~PA Bear ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Black Market personal information thriving on the Internet
    ... microsoft.public.security news group, Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS ... > This is a private nntp listserve and we're all the same here ... MVP - Windows - Virtual Machine ...
    (microsoft.public.security)