Re: Virtual Machines

"Shenan Stanley" <newshelper@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:egIXZdgEJHA.1456@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<snip>

"Shenan"...

Ooops!! Really sorry about that Shenan - you'll note I made the same error in my following post.
Please forgive me.

You are very perceptive! I'll await your further comment before I dig an even deeper hole!

Dave

  • Re: Problems with .forward.
    ... Gregory L. Hansen wrote: ... [SNIP] ... Ooops. ... I think that slocal thinks the whole stream is one message, ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: BRILLIANT!!
    ... > Microsoft has these suggestions for Protecting your computer from ... PA Bear wrote: ... Shenan Stanley ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Deep diving and PRESSURE
    ... Ooops... ... Here's the proper one: ... And what the frigg is the point of *that*?! ...
    (rec.scuba)
  • Re: need a hash/iteration tutorial...text reading.
    ...  This message is in MIME format. ...  while the remaining parts are likely unreadable without MIME-aware tools. ... Ooops, that was yet another mistake, thx for telling me David. ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: Edinburgh Waverley station improvements
    ... maintenance/renweals people forgot to put the points back in and a 91 ... Ooops. ... Neasden South a few years ago when a train was signalled out ...
    (uk.railway)