Virtual Machines

When looking at the screen of a PC running VM, how can one tell the VM
picture from 'the real thing'?

I can imagine it might not be too difficult if the 'real' machine was
Vista and the VM was XP but what if both were running Windows XP?

Any help or guidance will be much appreciated. TIA.

Dave

  • "Get up and dust yourself off" okies :)
    ... write false things about people and manipulate. ... The picture of Alan, with a Big Mac on his t. ... I would imagine that you considered it "cute", ... And last but not least her fantasy about sucking on Jens clit. ...
    (sci.med.diseases.hepatitis)
  • Re: Photo Opportunity
    ... >> Can you imagine what was going through this girls mind as the pompous ... >> idiot was taking her picture for his competition? ... > I would imagine the photo-man feels the immense guilt and shame of not being ... > Perhaps having seen photos of little girls dying like this, ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Descriptions, Presuppositions, Liar...
    ... better than the verification principle. ... It is the picture I form in my mind. ... I'm not sure what it means to imagine such things. ... ~would both presuppose and not presuppose something. ...
    (sci.logic)
  • Re: Minds eye
    ... phrases relating to seeing imaginary images in your head. ... If, for example, I imagine a banana I can feel it, feel the slight ... When I picture a banana, I _can_ force myself to do so, but the picture ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: Fear of a Beige Planet
    ... Marilee J. Layman wrote: ... Look at the picture, and you can ... imagine how surprised I was when they were doing background specials ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)