Re: Source Code

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 15:44:26 +0100, "~BD~" <BoaterDave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

"Root Kit" <b__nice@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:62c2c45e6psgem3m4b2cr1phvl8ahks0vu@xxxxxxxxxx
On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 08:33:38 +0100, "~BD~" <BoaterDave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

C'mon - be nice! :)))

Gimme just one reason why I should be nice to Dan.

OK - Dan is a human being.

I can provide you with a long list of human beings that deserve no
respect and who do not deserve to be treated nicely. Being a human
being simply isn't enough to qualify for that.

  • Re: Why is an integer finite entity?
    ... Dan, Dan, you're jumping to conclusions here. ... There seems to be no reason to think ... same as the decimal expansion of 0.123... ... For that matter, what's addition? ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Reason #2 to hate a rent-based community
    ... On Oct 18, 9:26 pm, Dan S. ... A neighbor may see this, and for some reason, unbeknownst to me, ... The canine disease Parvo was a new ailment unknown when first ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: how to have x-no-archive added in headers with trn
    ... You never convince Dan you have a legitimate reason for using XNA. ... They are the trolls posting from anonymous proxies ... anyone to promote or use Google groups. ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: Why Linux is not getting poplular in Desktop in any Corporate world?
    ... Dan has made a good point here. ... The reason posts *are* being archived by Google is so that people could ... Win-troll be using in a Gnu/Linux newsgroup? ... This does not mean that you are a troll, it just says that a troll would ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: iM NEW WITH A QUESTION
    ... > G'day G'day Dan, ... That better understanding is a mutual thing. ... You have identified part of the reason why you and I reached ... >>They say that the amount of glucose in a particular red blood cell never ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)