Enterprise CA options greyed out.

I have an issue in Production im trying to solve so I decided to replicate
the setup using Virtual PC. I have my DC up and running, then I setup a
member Server running 2003 Server Standard with SP2, this is going to be my
replica standalone root CA.

The strange thing I get is when I go to setup Certificate services the
options for Enterprise CA and Enterpriose subordinate are available but when
I set this up in production they where greyed out. I assumed they where not
available becuase I was running Server standard but here in my lab I
isntalled Standard and the Enterprise options are available. As if PKI wasnt
confusing enough.

  • Re: Banned from pinball.com, request a refund before its too late
    ... we doubt the production processes ... have been setup to allow this to happen. ... If Wayne snapped his fingers and all the production ... tomorrow morning there still would not be finished games in June. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Banned from pinball.com, request a refund before its too late
    ... we doubt the production processes ... have been setup to allow this to happen. ... If Wayne snapped his fingers and all the production ... tomorrow morning there still would not be finished games in June. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Banned from pinball.com, request a refund before its too late
    ... we doubt the production processes ... have been setup to allow this to happen. ... If Wayne snapped his fingers and all the production ... tomorrow morning there still would not be finished games in June. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: two setup overview questions
    ... but I'd still recommend the setup whenever possible. ... > Data, Mail, etc off of a real server. ... run all the software needed for isolated development. ... > working on the same pages, in isollation, then move to the production ...
  • Re: Problem with Oracle standby database (automatic transfer of archived logs)
    ... I setup a standby database and am using Oracle's automatic ... mechanism to transfer archived logs from primary to standby  database ... Before moving to production, I did testing of this setup for several ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)