Enterprise CA options greyed out.

I have an issue in Production im trying to solve so I decided to replicate
the setup using Virtual PC. I have my DC up and running, then I setup a
member Server running 2003 Server Standard with SP2, this is going to be my
replica standalone root CA.

The strange thing I get is when I go to setup Certificate services the
options for Enterprise CA and Enterpriose subordinate are available but when
I set this up in production they where greyed out. I assumed they where not
available becuase I was running Server standard but here in my lab I
isntalled Standard and the Enterprise options are available. As if PKI wasnt
confusing enough.
.